Tuesday, October 18, 2011

To the Wandering...

Hello everyone (or anyone...anyone?). Welcome to A Wandering of Words. This is a place for me to share my experience as I begin the process of writing. First, a little about me.

My name is Lee. I haven't written anything story-like just for the sake of writing since high school, which was (at the time of this writing) 10 years ago. I've been in a few bands and done some lyric writing here and there, but this is a creative outlet I've wanted to get back to and just never did.

And that's what this blog is about. I plan to document my time as I learn things about writing, put up links to sites with great articles about starting writing and where I might be in the process of writing a story (or novel, assuming I make it that far), and possibly even put up some short stories here and there. They say one of the best things a new writer can do is just to write, and that's where the blog comes in. I plan to post at least once a week, and then attempt to put in some sort of short story at least once a month.

So follow along, feel free to comment on posts and stories, and I hope you enjoy my (hopefully) many wanderings.

No comments:

Post a Comment